5. What should I do if I don't have a business license?
If you don't have a business license, you can upload an official document that matches the business's legal name you entered in your company profile.
Acceptable Document Examples:
- · Business license and permits from local, state or federal government
- · Certificate of formation or incorporation
- · Business Tax or VAT registration certificate
- · EIN confirmation letter from the IRS (U.S. only)
- · Official tax notices from the IRS (U.S. only)
- · Business bank account statements
- · Business credit report from one of the reporting agencies